Complete Boiler Room Control
Flame Safeguard + up to 6 channels (Fuel, Air, Draft, Water, etc)
The Mk7 MM Controller is a Micro-Modulating system that offers complete control over industrial and commercial boiler/burners. Its ability to manage all of the following processes from a single 10.4” touch screen interface ensures optimal boiler performance:
- Flame safeguard
- Air/fuel ratio control
- VSD management
- FGR (Flue Gas Recirculation)
- Lockout/error logging
- VPS (Valve Proving)
- Fuel flow metering
- Water level monitoring+
- Steam/heat flow metering+
- Draft control+
- Trim (Requires optional EGA)
+ Requires optional PCB expansion board
- Independently controlled fuel and air positioning motors with an accuracy of 0.1 of an angular degree.
- 4 separate fuel curves
- 4 dedicated Servo drives
- 2 dedicated variable speed drives.
- Selectable trim channel (damper or vsd).
- Error diagnostic codes displayed.
- Single point change facility for commissioned fuel/air ratio.
- User definable optimum ignition position.
- FGR Management, delay from start-up to enable FGR until flue gas temp., boiler setpoint or time delay achieved. Boiler Control Box Functions
- Full flame supervision with UV self-check for continuous operation, patented self adaptive UV amplification.
- Burner Control Functions with user configurable timings.
- Gas Valve proving system with on-line pressure supervision.
- Oil pressure monitoring and display with limit checks.
- Air windbox pressure proving – display and supervision.
- Lockout history of last 16 incidents with date, time, function &reset.
- Burner Control Functions (Flame safeguard) selectable. Setpoint Control Features
- Internal 3 term PID control to required setpoint for both pressure and temperature.
- Software adjustable thermostat/pressure stat facility.
- Second setpoint user adjustable.
- Time clock facility, reduced setpoint and off modes.
- Outside temperature compensation
- Intelligent Boiler Sequencing for both steam & hot water.
- Intelligent Boiler Sequencing for low pressure steam.
- Fuel Flow Metering – instantaneous and totalised.
- Hand/Auto/Low flame hold facilities.
- 4-20 mA input for external load control.
- 4-20 mA output of firing rate.
- Twin burner and multi burner control capability. User Features
- Password protection, user configurable options and parameters.
- IR coms port for upload/download of commissioned data
- All systems data exports via gateway (Modbus).
- Internal calendar clock display and logging functions.
|Power Supply||230V/110V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Ambient Temperature Limits||+5°C to +40° C|
|Environmental Limits||IP65/NEMA 4 enclosure with panel facia mounting
(IP65 front facia, IP20 back of unit)
Up to 6 x 4-20mA Output Signals Available