There are a number of financing options available for customers in the UK:
Private Sector – (UK based Small to Medium sized Enterprises)
Autoflame Engineering work with the Carbon Trust to provide interest free loans for our customers.
If you haven’t done so already, please contact our sales team on 0845 872 2001 – [email protected] in order to obtain a quote for a reduction in fuel costs and carbon emissions.
To be able to qualify for an interest free loan, your organisation must fulfill these criteria: –
- Private sector.
- Trading for at least 12 months.
- Acceptable credit rating.
- Based in UK.
- England and Scotland – All Small or Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) OR any business that do not qualify for participation in the Carbon Reduction Commitment (If your electricity consumption is less than £500,000 per year).
- Wales and Northern Ireland – any sized enterprise.
The EU definition of an SME is an organisation with:
- Less than 250 full time equivalent employees
- Less than €50m Turnover (approximately £43m) and/or less than €43m assets (approximately £37m)
- No controlling interest of more than 25% by a non-SME
To find out more information on how to obtain an interest free loan from the Carbon Trust, please visit: www.carbontrust.co.uk
Public Sector- (Local Authorities, Higher Education, NHS Trusts, Central Government)
Autoflame Engineering work with Salix Finance, a publicly funded scheme set-up to provide interest free loans to the Public Sector for the funding of energy saving equipment that will reduce carbon emissions and cut fuel bills, please visit www.Salixfinance.co.uk for more info.
If you haven’t done so already, please contact our sales team on 0845 872 2001 – [email protected] to obtain a quotation.
Who is eligible?
- All public sector organisations in England are eligible to apply.
- The scheme will accept applications from now until the end of December 2009 or until all the available monies have been allocated.
- Loans will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- The minimum amount available is £5000 per application with no upper limit providing all projects can be completed within 9 months of agreed application.
- The loan will be interest free.
- The loan should cover the total cost of the project and no match funding is required.
- Loans will be available for around 80 different energy efficiency technologies, including building insulation, boiler and lighting upgrades and IT energy efficiency improvements.
- The repayments should be covered from the energy savings achieved by the projects and organisations can keep all the savings generated once the loan is repaid.
Finance Example: –
Proven savings where Autoflame Engineering products have replaced conventional combustion management controls. (Based on a 5MW steam boiler operating at 60% capacity, if the fuel cost for number 2 oil is £0.32 per litre)
|Contract term months||36||60|
|Monthly finance cost||£711||£426|
|Estimated monthly savings||£6,000||£6,000|
|Net monthly savings||£5,289||£5,574|
|Net annual savings||£63,468||£66,888|
For further information on how Autoflame Finance Options work, please contact Vince Kay (Financial Controller) on 0845 872 2017.