Autoflame Engineering is the world leader in combustion management and control systems for industrial burner applications. Situated in Biggin Hill, Autoflame is a proud British Manufacturer with a reputation for quality and innovation. Exceptional candidates with a track record of performance, especially in the industrial and commercial boiler markets, will always be considered. Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] for general inquiries.
Graduate Sales Engineer
Role and Responsibility
- New business development, meeting required levels of activity and targets
- Building long term relationships, ensuring best practice and solutions are delivered to the customer
- Deliver technical presentations and providing in-depth training to our customers
- Work with other functions within the business to ensure consistent delivery
The Ideal Candidate
- The candidate will be expected to have an electrical, mechanical and or process engineering background. ONC, HNC degree level education or other vocational background
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness to help influence decisions
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative but also as part of a small team working in a multi skilled environment
- A strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude is essential
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Professional appearance and behaviour
- Proficient IT skills
Excellent rates of pay.
This is a permanent appointment with excellent future prospects. Benefits include private pension and private medical.
A full UK driving licence is necessary. There will be some travel with this role so all candidates must be prepared to work away.
Email: [email protected]
Direct line: 0845 872 2015